Moving into Self Storage Units
All our self storage units are fitted with galvanized roller doors with double lock hatches on either side. Laser beams are installed across all safe & secure self storage units.
Alarm systems are linked to E.P.R Armed response with a call out response time of 3 minutes. Electric Fencing is installed on boundary walls of the property and guard dogs released after hours..
SELF STORAGE UNITS
- A 6m x 3m unit will cost R1000.00 per month.
- A 3m x 3m unit will cost R650.00 per month.
- An annual increase of 10 % is applicable. ( January )
- Payments are effected with a convenient debit order system.
- Deposit of Self Storage Unit is required, which is refundable.
- 6 Days a week, 8:00am – 5:00pm, Alternative times can be arranged.
- Armed Laser beams installed across entrance of Self Storage Units .
- Alarm system linked to EPR Armed Security & staff is provided with panic buttons.
- No work is allowed in Self Storage Units, other than storing, removing and repacking of goods.
- Personal Secure Storage Units staff to escort to the self storage unit.
|Safe & Secure Storage Units c.c
Company Registration Number: 2008 / 240410 / 23
SELF STORAGE TIPS
Use furniture drawers to hold delicate items. Wrap them in bubble wrap or newspaper.
When packing toys or smaller objects, remember to fill boxes completely, stuffing open areas with plain newspaper to prevent collapsing when stacked.
Be careful not to store anything combustible (such as paint and chemicals) or perishable (such as food that is not permanently sealed).
When storing lawn and garden equipment, drain any fluids prior to storage in order to avoid corrosive damage.
Use trash cans to store shovels, hoes and rakes.
Use protective covers and treat wood surfaces before storing.
Store furniture carefully on boards or pallets.
Cover mattresses and store them flat on level surfaces.
Always use high quality locks on your unit. Safe & Secure Self Storage sells locks on-site; ask the Store Manager for details.
When storing delicate heirlooms, use specially constructed boxes, such as wardrobe boxes, and utilize dehumidifiers to prevent mildew build up.
Store small items like pots and pans in large appliances, such as stoves or refrigerators.
Break down items (such as table legs) and store large furniture (like tabletops and sofas) on end to save space.
When storing business files, label all boxes and construct aisles so files are easily seen and accessible.
Clean furniture, boxes and the storage unit of all food and perishables.
Get in Touch
010 220 5021
011 462 5552
After Business Hours
076 375 8182 / 084 758 1093
Monday to Friday
8:00am to 17:00pm
Saturday 8:00am to 13:00pm.
P.o Box, 2721, Honeydew, 2040